Get Yours Today...!

Thorns of an Innocent Soul Book Trailer

Enter To Win $50.00 Gift Certificate to Amazon

Favorite Paranormal/Horror - Hollowing Screams

 photo Betty_Awards_Badge_

zps6d1d6a22.jpg

About Me

My photo
Missouri, United States
At an early age, Barbara experienced what she referred to as – supernatural phenomenon. As a teenager she kept a diary in which she documented several of her disturbing nightmares. Barbara ultimately incorporated her visions into several of her writings. In her writings, she loves to evoke a false sense of security and expectations - leading the reader into a world of the unknown.

Hollowing Screams Book Reviews

Sunday, April 01, 2012

Six-Pack of Blood

This collection of Horror/Paranormal stories is dedicated to all fans of the genre. Betty Dravis and I created ‘Six-Pack of Blood’ out of a labor of love for the genre. Betty Dravis and I share a common thread, and that is the love of storytelling – to write entertaining stories that will captivate an audience and leave them wanting to read more. In this selection of stories, we hope to ignite in the reader feelings of terror, dread, and horror, as each story is unique in its own originality. Click on title and download your copy today - $2.99 and get your FRIGHT on tonight...!



In addition, as always I dedicate all my literary work to my family: my dear mother, my siblings, my husband, my children, and my grandchildren. They’re my life. To my fellow writer friends who continue to help promote my work by way of their websites, blogging, and reviews, Dimi Nakov, Sean O’ Conner, Lia Scott Price, Candy O’ Donnell, Marsha Casper Cook, Ashley Fontainne, Bennet Pomerantz, Kira Cortz, and the list goes on… I sincerely thank you all.


Last but certainly not least, I dedicate my collection of stories to my co-author Betty Dravis. Through her writing and by the amorous way she lives her life, Ms. Dravis inspires me to reach for excellence in my work and in my own life. I respect and love her dearly.

Betty and I send out a multitude of thanks to Director/Producer, Armand Mastroianni for writing the astonishing foreword, and to Dimi Nakov, Director/Producer at Zodiac Entertainment for granting us their 'Best Horror Award Badge' - shown on the book cover...



No comments: