Get Yours Today...!

Thorns of an Innocent Soul Book Trailer

Enter To Win $50.00 Gift Certificate to Amazon

Favorite Paranormal/Horror - Hollowing Screams

 photo Betty_Awards_Badge_

zps6d1d6a22.jpg

About Me

My photo
Missouri, United States
At an early age, Barbara experienced what she referred to as – supernatural phenomenon. As a teenager she kept a diary in which she documented several of her disturbing nightmares. Barbara ultimately incorporated her visions into several of her writings. In her writings, she loves to evoke a false sense of security and expectations - leading the reader into a world of the unknown.

Hollowing Screams Book Reviews

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Please Purchase 'Nightmares & Daydreams' and help support a worthy cause!!

Lia Scott Price, Horror Author/ Film Producer is the creator of Serial Killer and Vampire Guardian Angels (™). She has self-published 11 books and produced feature films and film shorts. One of her memorable films ‘Dominion’ featuring Rainn Wilson (House of a Thousand Corpses) is a raw, gritty documentary-style Vampire film, filled with suspense and horror. The following is a quote from Rainn Wilson, "Early on in my career I did a short, low budget film for Lia Scott Price called "Dominion". Several of my actor friends had worked with her before and I was a fan of her dark, funny, horror writing. Artists like Lia, working with super-low budgets, out of the mainstream, need to be supported. She's got a singular, sick vision and is a hell of a lot of fun. (No pun intended) I urge you to check out her stuff!" --Rainn Wilson, Actor (The Office)

I know Lia as a caring and supportive friend. While working as a struggling writer, trying to make my mark in the literary world, Lia’s advice and support regarding my career has been invaluable. A busy schedule as writer, producer, and CEO of Lia Scott Price Productions Inc. she still finds time to support various charitable causes. The concern over recent cut backs, regarding creative writing courses in a higher education university, of which experienced severe budget cuts, reductions in staff, and classes, sparked her loyal attention. She personally set aside a student trust fund and is donating her books and film royalties, including the full use of her works.

I’m sure we will all agree, as writer’s and author’s, creative writing courses in our schools are essential for educating and developing young creative minds.

I’ve decided to join my friend, Lia, in donating to this worthy cause. For the next three months, starting today July 26, 2009, or until my own personal goal is set, I will donate fifty percent of my earnings from the sales of my e-book
‘Nightmares & Daydreams’ available from Mythica Publishing, Mobipocket (located under short stories) and Amazon. ‘Nightmares & Daydreams’ is a mixture of genre…a little paranormal, suspense, and a touch of romance. Won’t you please download your copy today and help support a worthy cause.

You can read more about Lia Scott Price, her accomplishments, and her personal quest at her website, http://www.liascottprice.com/

Please stop by and visit me at, http://www.barbarawatkins.net

Your support is sincerely appreciated,
Barbara Watkins Author/Writer
‘Nightmares & Daydreams’
‘Behind the Red Door’
‘Thorns of an Innocent Soul’

No comments: