Get Yours Today...!

Thorns of an Innocent Soul Book Trailer

Enter To Win $50.00 Gift Certificate to Amazon

Favorite Paranormal/Horror - Hollowing Screams

 photo Betty_Awards_Badge_

zps6d1d6a22.jpg

About Me

My photo
Missouri, United States
At an early age, Barbara experienced what she referred to as – supernatural phenomenon. As a teenager she kept a diary in which she documented several of her disturbing nightmares. Barbara ultimately incorporated her visions into several of her writings. In her writings, she loves to evoke a false sense of security and expectations - leading the reader into a world of the unknown.

Hollowing Screams Book Reviews

Friday, October 05, 2007

Not Enough Hours In A Day!!!!!!!!

Stop by to say I'm still working on fourth book, well not like I should be! Seems here lately a million things are getting in the way. I spend all day with my grandchildren, then I go home and start supper, do laundry, check e-mails, try to answer e-mail... and the list goes on. But, I know there is no excuse for not writing even if it's just a few lines. I've got to get back into the swing of things. Well, speaking of writing, better get to it!!!!!!

2 comments:

Nikki Leigh said...

It is so easy to get distracted from writing projects :) I find that that happens when I'm near the end of a book. Freelancing has really cut my attention span. I guess that's a sign of writing too many articles :) Best wishes with finishing the book :)

Nikki Leigh
www.nikkileigh.com

Misti Sandefur, Christian author/freelance writer said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. ;)

I sure can relate to what you're saying. There's times I just have to force myself to get away from the writers forums, emails and etc. so I can write. I've learned to close my email so that I'm not tempted to check it everytime it lets me know I have mail. ;) However, we all deserve a small break every now and then, right?