Get Yours Today...!

Thorns of an Innocent Soul Book Trailer

Enter To Win $50.00 Gift Certificate to Amazon

Favorite Paranormal/Horror - Hollowing Screams

 photo Betty_Awards_Badge_

zps6d1d6a22.jpg

About Me

My photo
Missouri, United States
At an early age, Barbara experienced what she referred to as – supernatural phenomenon. As a teenager she kept a diary in which she documented several of her disturbing nightmares. Barbara ultimately incorporated her visions into several of her writings. In her writings, she loves to evoke a false sense of security and expectations - leading the reader into a world of the unknown.

Hollowing Screams Book Reviews

Monday, October 15, 2007

Haunting Darkness

Haunting images surround me arms stretched out calling me to come
In a whisper they tell me come don't be afraid we will take you in
Surrounded in darkness I enter their world of uncertainty
Laying on a blanket of torment being taunted by my own fears

Entangled in a mass of horror and confusion my body trembles
Legs strapped down by ropes of inescapable doom
My mind clouded with hysteria grisly images emerge
They cry out to me with blood curdling screams

Deeper and deeper I fall into this evil web of deception
For what was once mine is now theirs I am no more
My heart racing gasping for air I keep fighting to break free
To break free from this reign of evil that wants to devour my soul

Finally a sense of relief comes over my body a feeling of weightlessness
No longer do I see their arms stretching out to me
their screams beckoning me to come are now silent
My soul now surrounded by a soft glow of light


In a weak voice I whisper can I come can I come
Terror and torment has been replaced with forgiveness and love
I enter freely for this time my heart and soul comes willingly
I gasp for air no more the reign of evil has been broken

by Barbara Watkins

No comments: