Get Yours Today...!

Thorns of an Innocent Soul Book Trailer

Enter To Win $50.00 Gift Certificate to Amazon

Favorite Paranormal/Horror - Hollowing Screams

 photo Betty_Awards_Badge_

zps6d1d6a22.jpg

About Me

My photo
Missouri, United States
At an early age, Barbara experienced what she referred to as – supernatural phenomenon. As a teenager she kept a diary in which she documented several of her disturbing nightmares. Barbara ultimately incorporated her visions into several of her writings. In her writings, she loves to evoke a false sense of security and expectations - leading the reader into a world of the unknown.

Hollowing Screams Book Reviews

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Please Place Your Ghost Story

It's that time of year again! My favorite time of year! Halloween is fast approaching and I'd love to hear your thoughts on this mysterious Holiday of ours. Do you think it marks a change in certain individuals, places or things? What does Halloween mean to you? Do you have a good story to tell involving the supernatural? Let me know!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Hi Barb,

Halloween is a time to me that others try to get on my level! HAHA It is like Halloween all year to me. I hear dead people a lot of the time. I don't see dead people thank goodness because that would scare me. Hearing them is bad enough. I can never understand what they are saying either so I really wish that they would talk louder so I could get what they are saying. I can always tell when they are with me, but not who they are. Really strange. Grandpa Davis has been around me for weeks. I know that he is here when he is around. I can feel a change in the atmosphere around me. My friend Deb said that she saw an old man in suspenders standing by me for over three weeks and I decided that it had to be grandpa. I think that spirits just come round when they need to give someone information to help them along in their lives. They give us little hints in our minds of which way we should go. We follow Jesus of course but the spirits make sure that we stay on the right path. Usually, I have noticed that spirits show up around me when there is a big change in my life. It is all very interesting isnt it.

Well Happy Halloween and don't bring home any spooks with you on Halloween while you are out hunting for them. The Ghosthunter guys on SciFi are going to Waverly Hills for Halloween. I have some stories for you too. I will get those in here later.

Love to you,
Christy B.

Christy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.