Get Yours Today...!

Thorns of an Innocent Soul Book Trailer

Enter To Win $50.00 Gift Certificate to Amazon

Favorite Paranormal/Horror - Hollowing Screams

 photo Betty_Awards_Badge_

zps6d1d6a22.jpg

About Me

My photo
Missouri, United States
At an early age, Barbara experienced what she referred to as – supernatural phenomenon. As a teenager she kept a diary in which she documented several of her disturbing nightmares. Barbara ultimately incorporated her visions into several of her writings. In her writings, she loves to evoke a false sense of security and expectations - leading the reader into a world of the unknown.

Hollowing Screams Book Reviews

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Supernatural phenomenon occurrence:

The first time I remember something strange happening to me , I was about seven years old. My grandmother had came to my home to pick my older sister up to take her to the airport. I remember crying and begging to ride along. I had school that day, so my mother was adamant that I not go. She had to leave for work, so I was left there alone, waiting for the bus. It wasn't long I began to have a feeling of panic. I knew something was wrong, that something had happened to my grandmother, and sister. I remember seeing in my mind my grandmother slumped back in the car seat, the car being hit, and the feeling of terror overcome me. I sat down on the edge of the couch, and began to sob uncontrollable. I didn't go to school that day. I knew someone would call, or come home with the bad news, and they did. My grandmother had suffered a stroak, and passed out behind the wheel. They had been hit by another car. My grandmother was in a coma for about two months, and never fully recovered. My sister was lucky, in that she suffered minor cuts and bruises. I had seen it all in my mind. It was just the first of many eerie occurrences to happen in my life.

3 comments:

sweatybbs8 said...

Barbara that was an incredible story. I had something similar when I was about 12. My grandparents were on their way over to visit and I knew they would not get to us. I just knew something was terrible wrong and I looked at my mother. She asked me what I knew or thought I knew and I told her that they were in trouble, bad trouble and hurt. Just a short time later, my aunt called and told us that my grandparents had been admitted in the ER. My aunt worked there so she was the first to know. They had a bad car accident and my grandmother was gravely injured. She later recovered, but was never the same and did not want to come over anymore. My mother knew that I had felt it. What a tough day that was. I have other stories as well.
sweaybbs8

owen said...

I love hearing and reading about the supernatural, but have never had an experience with it. I've gone to graveyards and haunted houses never a thing i could not explain. but dont get me wrong i still think there is more to this old world than just death for us. Ive had feelings of a bad thing thats going to happen soon. But like most people i just kinda shrugg it off and go on about my day. But i do keep an open mind about it all. I think some people are more in touch with these feelings than others. If you ever get to know one of these people, You might want to listen when they tell you to be careful driving home. I know i do!!

owen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.